Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day After...

Hallelujah! For Proposition 8!
Well, the elections are over...and looks like we are all in for an interesting future...! The turtle has been put on the fence post...

Despite the elections, life is moving swiftly along! We have sold all our puppies and life is quieting down at the Sullivans. We have enjoyed our beautiful fall and must now gear up for winter as we awake to 6 inches of snow this morning! And it has been snowing all day! Wow!!! A white peaceful world outside my window...
We thought it might melt off today but it looks like it's here to stay for awhile!And believe it or not, they started playing Christmas songs on the radio Halloween night...mercy! Ready or not, here it comes!

3 comments:

Kevin and Lindsey said...

First of all....THANK YOU for all of your prayers and support regarding prop 8, every bit made a difference! Secondly, I LOVE the Halloween pics! Thank you thank you for posting them! My parents didn't even tell me they dressed up. I feel jipped...I guess you will just have to keep me in the loop with those types of things :) Love you guys!

Mandy and Erick said...

Auntie Nae!!!!!! I LOVE your blog! How fun that we can keep in touch and see pics and everything! Your Halloween pictures were the coolest ever! I miss everybody so much!!!!! We love you guys!

Mandy and Erick said...

Auntie Nae!!!!!! I LOVE your blog! How fun that we can keep in touch and see pics and everything! Your Halloween pictures were the coolest ever! I miss everybody so much!!!!! We love you guys!

Memory Lane...


Slideshow

xoxo