Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Brief Update...

May was a fun and busy month! Katie turned "sweet 16" Elder 'AWS'ome turned twenty one and the family had fun four wheelin' for the Memorial holiday! School's out, we're all excited and looking forward to a fun and relaxing summer and wish the same for you!

And here's some of the latest from our Elder...

""...The work here is going slow, but that seems to genarally be the case when summer hits. No new investigators, just the one I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. But I am falling in love with the members here and I'm emailing from the Mannings today. He's from England and she's part Peruvian. They're teh coolest! Thanks for the latest update on the family. I was sad to hear about Uncle Hans passing and I'm sad that so many have passed while I've been out...but I'm doing okay. I'm glad to hear that Aunt Jan is doing better! And I'm glad you are getting things taken care of mom! I know you aren't thrilled about the machine but it will be good I think! I hope it helps you feel better!

Thanks so much for the birthday cards! Katie's was funny, I almost bought the same one for dad's birthday last year. My birthday was good, spent the day at church and had dinner at one of our investigators. Just low-key... I used the money you sent to get a new pair of jeans. My new pants haven't come yet but I hope they get here quick because mine are in bad shape!

Yes Mom, 29 days! I can hardly beleive it and I think the time will go very fast!! But I don't think I'll start packing till July haha! I am getting excited to see everyone! That will be great if we can see Lindsay and Kevin on the way home and it wll be good to see Aunt Jinny!

President Sanchez will be here on the 9th. He's visiting each zone before his release so I'll be able to talk to him then. He might still be here when you pick me up because the new mission Pres. is having some health issues so they are talking about extending President and Sister Sanchez for a couple of weeks. We'll see.

My companionship is a threesome right now and they call it a Zebra situation cause the third guy is Spanish. It's working out good. About the accident, one of our room mates was driving but wasn't at fault in the accident. It snowed that morning and the roads were bad. The other car hit the rear passenger side where I was sitting. My hip is bruised and sore but everyone else was fine. So no serious injuries and my bruises are fading. My hip is sore but getting better.

Gotta go, I can't wait to see everyone soon!

Love You, TTFN

Elder Sullivan"

2 comments:

Crissi said...

Nice to see a little update here! I know how hard it is to find time to do it though! Can't believe Asthon is coming home-that went by fast for me! Matt is getting ready to put in his papers! What is going on with Jan? I never hear extended family news anymore! Thanks for coming to the reception, hope you had a good time. Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

great post..thanks for sharing..loves across the miles...maranatha...

Memory Lane...


Slideshow

xoxo